Brand New 8 gallon bio cube

mch1984

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Pocket holes are freaking awesome!! @dantimdad the silicone rings are nice, I have to take mine off overnight every now and then to let the skin breath though. Also, I had my first for about 1.5 yrs and had to replace it. They wear out if you use you hands to work.

OP
OP
Katrina71

Katrina71

Learn, Laugh, Love
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Pocket holes are freaking awesome!! @dantimdad the silicone rings are nice, I have to take mine off overnight every now and then to let the skin breath though. Also, I had my first for about 1.5 yrs and had to replace it. They wear out if you use you hands to work.
I use my hands too.

OP
OP
Katrina71

Katrina71

Learn, Laugh, Love
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
It's funny, the guy that left the heaters needed something we had several months ago. I had forgotten about it. I texted him a couple of weeks ago just curious if he had any extra heaters for sale. If we can use these, it will be a blessing for sure.

mch1984

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have a question about heaters. Any reason I couldn't use 2 300w heaters? A friend dropped 2 off hoping we could use them. I'm honestly not sure.
I don't see why not, especially if you have them ran by the ink bird. I run dual 300w on my 90, one primary and one back up.

12gallonsofhex

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Oh I missed one. Rings. I almost lost my finger because of my first wedding ring. I will wear my actual ring only when not working this time. I will get silicone rings when we get home from the honeymoon and wear those the rest of the time. It literally took years for that finger to function correctly again and I think, at my age, it would never recover if it happened again.

That being said, I believe in wearing one. It's a symbol and a needed on in my opinion. :)
As an Auto body tech, I wear my silicone ring Monday to Friday and my wedding ring on the weekends. My father was a mechanic and melted a portion of his wedding ring to his finger when he was doing some electrical work at his shop and never wore it again.

dantimdad

7500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yes. I'm so getting kicked out of the girl club.

Just checking. I got the bench mount/portable one this week so I was going to send you my portable one if you didn't have one.

:)

Mastering the art of locking and unlocking water pathways: What type of valves do you have on your aquarium plumbing?

• Ball valves.

Votes: 38 52.8%
  • Gate valves.

Votes: 38 52.8%
  • Check valves.

Votes: 15 20.8%
  • None.

Votes: 18 25.0%
  • Other.

Votes: 6 8.3%
Back