OP
Katrina71

Katrina71

Learn, Laugh, Love
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I am female, so my personal take on men's watches...sexy. I'm a total sucker for a classic watch. Old school. Digital and Apple don't count. Those are just functional. There is one watch company's ad that has a guy in a dress shirt with his sleeves rolled up to reveal a tattoo sleeve and the watch. :)

crusso1993

7500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Oh I missed one. Rings. I almost lost my finger because of my first wedding ring. I will wear my actual ring only when not working this time. I will get silicone rings when we get home from the honeymoon and wear those the rest of the time. It literally took years for that finger to function correctly again and I think, at my age, it would never recover if it happened again.

That being said, I believe in wearing one. It's a symbol and a needed on in my opinion. :)

You could always wear a thick nose ring with chains. Then Sherry will have a convenient system to drag you around! :p

dantimdad

7500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Ah. A carpenter. The design is why I was looking. The lack of ornate engraving was the part that had me curious. I assumed he did physical labor of some sort. I never care about monetary value either. I just like putting a time stamp on things if I can. Just part of the fun for me.

I love finding out about old stuff. Whether it be a bottle, clock or a piece of furniture. It all has history.

The lady who owns the venue/farm where we are getting married loves it when I come to visit. She asks tons of questions about the craftsman style of the farmhouse and things they found in barns and such on the property. I have to do research on some of it and it makes it fun.

fabutahoun

Angels and Acros
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I am female, so my personal take on men's watches...sexy. I'm a total sucker for a classic watch. Old school. Digital and Apple don't count. Those are just functional. There is one watch company's ad that has a guy in a dress shirt with his sleeves rolled up to reveal a tattoo sleeve and the watch. :)
My wife ask me all the time to get a watch like a gentleman. I but I can’t, I really hate watches

fabutahoun

Angels and Acros
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
7D0BCA25-BBD0-459E-8F84-47220A5126E7.jpeg

dantimdad

7500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My everyday watch is a Movado. Worn them for years. People still ask how I can tell time without numbers.

This right here is a scathing indictment of our educational system.

Reefing threads: Do you wear gear from reef brands?

• I wear reef gear everywhere.

Votes: 37 15.9%
  • I wear reef gear primarily at fish events and my LFS.

Votes: 13 5.6%
  • I wear reef gear primarily for water changes and tank maintenance.

Votes: 1 0.4%
  • I wear reef gear primarily to relax where I live.

Votes: 30 12.9%
  • I don’t wear gear from reef brands.

Votes: 135 58.2%
  • Other.

Votes: 16 6.9%

Back