Lowell Lemon

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
IMG_20190319_114516103_HDR.jpg
IMG_20190319_114516103_HDR.jpg

So I am working in my office and I heard a noise I open the shade and we are face to face! We are both startled!

Lowell Lemon

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
No, not a railroad worker. He was a carpenter by trade. He was cabinet maker and had a talent for building spiral staircases. Unfortunately, he did not pass on any of his skill to me.

I guess I was just never that interested in the watch’s monetary value. It belonged to my grandfather and he always had it (or one like it) in his pocket. That makes it invaluable to me as it is.

He probably stole it from my grandfather who as a railroad man when he was out prowling with his scalawags!

Lowell Lemon

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
That's awesome! Our dear here only come out to freeze in front of our headlights!
Yeah out here they just jump out of no where! Wrecked two trucks cause of deer. I definitely keep an eye out when I ride my motorcycles! Seems like every other year you hear about someone getting killed hitting a deer or elk on a motorcycle.

Lowell Lemon

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
@Katrina71
Sorry to hear about Andrew's friend. Praying that the young man is going to overcome the disease! A good friend of mine has made a full recovery from the same disease. There is lots of good news with some of these types. My son Thomas is now working at Fred Hutch Cancer Center helping patients overcome cancer with new therapies.

fabutahoun

Angels and Acros
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hublot even makes some with discreet skulls. For a mere 51k.
If I have 51K I will not waste them on a watch !! maybe on angel fish lol, my son Zaid want me to get him a peppermint angel :D

OP
OP
Katrina71

Katrina71

Learn, Laugh, Love
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
@Katrina71
Sorry to hear about Andrew's friend. Praying that the young man is going to overcome the disease! A good friend of mine has made a full recovery from the same disease. There is lots of good news with some of these types. My son Thomas is now working at Fred Hutch Cancer Center helping patients overcome cancer with new therapies.
Maybe one day Thomas will be the man that makes cancer an illness of the past.

Lowell Lemon

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Maybe one day Thomas will be the man that makes cancer an illness of the past.
He would not care as long as he was part of the team or process! He is loving his new life away from Dad and his shop!

Last edited:

Lowell Lemon

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
@crusso 1993
My mother was like you with the songs. No matter what we said she could break out singin some song to match our comments. Sometimes it was a little much.
Also like you, I would be scared for life if either one of you showed up in pumps and VS. Just saying somethings should not even enter the visual or mental field!

crusso1993

7500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
@crusso 1993
My mother was like you with the songs. No matter what we said she could break out singin some song to match our comments. Sometimes it was a little much.
Also like you, I would be scared for life if either one of you showed up in pumps and VS. Just saying somethings should not even enter the visual or mental field!

Oh, believe me, I reign in the music thing quite heavily as I know it can easily become annoying to others.
As for the VS and Stilettos; I'm happy to let you know I will be slimming my 255.8lbs down and the process has begun. I'm sure it'll help contribute to a more pleasant mental picture!

Lowell Lemon

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Oh, believe me, I reign in the music thing quite heavily as I know it can easily become annoying to others.
As for the VS and Stilettos; I'm happy to let you know I will be slimming my 255.8lbs down and the process has begun. I'm sure it'll help contribute to a more pleasant mental picture!

There are no heels alive that can handle you even slimmed down...unless we look at structural steel beams! lol. Woah I better duck I think I just felt a rush of wind in my direction!

OP
OP
Katrina71

Katrina71

Learn, Laugh, Love
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Well the stone saw is broken down and we have a job due tomorrow so off to the repair shop. Wish me luck and quick reflexes since I might have to duck and run again!
I'm proficient in fighting in heels. I got your back!

Reefing threads: Do you wear gear from reef brands?

• I wear reef gear everywhere.

Votes: 32 16.2%
  • I wear reef gear primarily at fish events and my LFS.

Votes: 11 5.6%
  • I wear reef gear primarily for water changes and tank maintenance.

Votes: 1 0.5%
  • I wear reef gear primarily to relax where I live.

Votes: 25 12.6%
  • I don’t wear gear from reef brands.

Votes: 116 58.6%
  • Other.

Votes: 13 6.6%
Back