0   0   0
Hus-on-first.jpg

tdlawdo

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Loved the Shedd! Need to go back and catch Aquashella at the same time!

I can up for aquashella last August. That I when I dropped over 10G On aquarium and gear from saltwateraquarium.com. Bought my WaterBox PP 230.6 that day 2 MP40’s, three radions, two vortech returns, nous skimmer, frag kits and so on.

I had been researching it and was hoping to get a discount and got 10% off even the MAP items that day.

SHEDD TODAY!! Hope it is as good or better than the one I visit often back near home in Covington, KY “Newport Aquarium”.

Fin

Professional Procrastinator
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Not spoiled at all...
She has just about taken control of everything in our small living room and most of the rest of the house. She gets about four bursts of unbridled energy each day. We need to be prepared, because it is something to deal with. So far she has not destroyed anything significant, so we are thankful for that. :). I hope you have a better day today.

tdlawdo

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
@tdlawdo do you have a build thread?

I started one on hear hen couldn’t find it. I have been taking pics along the way and documenting it. Been posting them on IG. I’ll check more when I get back to my room where the thread went. When I was doing that at the beginning it felt like I was posting to a black hole and nobody ever answered any questions so then I just went searching for threads that answered my questions I had. Lol. I was lonely. Bwahahaha. I am just getting past the diatom stage. I think I survived the GHA and I did the three month BRS cycle before adding anything and cycled my rock in ahead of time starting from scratch with reef saver dry rock.

tdlawdo

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I started one on hear hen couldn’t find it. I have been taking pics along the way and documenting it. Been posting them on IG. I’ll check more when I get back to my room where the thread went. When I was doing that at the beginning it felt like I was posting to a black hole and nobody ever answered any questions so then I just went searching for threads that answered my questions I had. Lol. I was lonely. Bwahahaha. I am just getting past the diatom stage. I think I survived the GHA and I did the three month BRS cycle before adding anything and cycled my rock in ahead of time starting from scratch with reef saver dry rock.

Wow lots of typos and grammatical imperfections...typing in an uber isn’t good!! Distracted ubering!! Sorry

crusso1993

7500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I don't see why not.

I am using 3/4" but 1" will work.

Make sure you don't hard plumb to it. I use silicone tubing from Amazon (MUCH cheaper than BRS). It does a few things: Dampens vibration which makes it dead quiet, gives a little flexibility if the plumbing isn't exactly right and makes removal of the pump easier if you don't use a union right at the pump.

Plus, if it's in a busy area and the tank gets bumped a lot, allows plumbing to move a bit.

crusso1993

7500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

Lonely? Sounds like you need a new set of friends! ;)

Creating a strong bulwark: Did you consider floor support for your reef tank?

• I put a major focus on floor support.

Votes: 35 42.2%
  • I put minimal focus on floor support.

Votes: 20 24.1%
  • I put no focus on floor support.

Votes: 26 31.3%
  • Other.

Votes: 2 2.4%
Back