Good Morning Y'all
long neck deer.jpg

dantimdad

7500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
@Katrina71 Hopefully this picture came out ok. Can’t tell much on the phone. Hopefully it will brighten your day a little. :)

3C648BCC-1861-45C6-89C2-F04730F3EE59.jpeg

That is beautiful!

Yes, it came out brilliantly!

12gallonsofhex

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Goooooood Morning !! I woke up today to my clown hosting the wrong animal!
IMG_0756.JPG
My snowflake clown is hosted by my splatter hammer. He is not the brightest fish in the sea. I think he trims a small polyp off of it once in a while because I will see one blowing around in the current and his mouth will be swollen for the next 2 days. It's good that he has looks, because he doesnt have any smarts.

fabutahoun

Angels and Acros
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
@fabutahoun I must say your accent is pleasant in your video.
Thanks, it is Good To know, I sometimes worry that my accent is not clear enough.

Good looking with that accent? He would melt the ladies over here.
Shhhh. I was gonna pimp him out for frags!
Ha ha ha! Funny. You and Master Hippie need to do one together.

LOL ;Hilarious;Hilarious;Hilarious. My wife will never let me go to US

Musovski

Soft Coral Enthusiast
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So.... Ive been thinking... I kind of want to sell my tank, all coral and fish, equipment and start fresh. What do you guys think? Plus, i also kinda need some moneys rn.. Ran into some trouble with my car and well... got screwed with the cost of it.

Hemmdog

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So.... Ive been thinking... I kind of want to sell my tank, all coral and fish, equipment and start fresh. What do you guys think? Plus, i also kinda need some moneys rn.. Ran into some trouble with my car and well... got screwed with the cost of it.
Why don’t you just sell some of your corals you don’t “love”. I’d hate to see you break your tank down, it’s doing so good.

Scurvy

Pirate Reefer
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
From someone that's recently done it I miss my old tank a lot! Part of me wishes I didn't sell it all and start fresh...

12gallonsofhex

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Dont do it! I sold my stuff off except my tank and skimmer 17 years ago thinking I would start it back up in a year. It took 17 years and a couple of trips to Maui to set it back up.

Musovski

Soft Coral Enthusiast
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Why don’t you just sell some of your corals you don’t “love”. I’d hate to see you break your tank down, it’s doing so good.
i love everything i put into the tank. :p

Musovski

Soft Coral Enthusiast
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
From someone that's recently done it I miss my old tank a lot! Part of me wishes I didn't sell it all and start fresh...

Dont do it! I sold my stuff off except my tank and skimmer 17 years ago thinking I would start it back up in a year. It took 17 years and a couple of trips to Maui to set it back up.

ok, fine i wont! Ill just need to grind work an extra couple hours and hopefully itll give me enough for what i need.

Hemmdog

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
ok, fine i wont! Ill just need to grind work an extra couple hours and hopefully itll give me enough for what i need.
You have your whole life to make money.. Coral may not be around by the end of our lifetime :eek:. Gotta enjoy it all before it’s gone.

Hemmdog

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Anyone have any sump ideas for my 40b build. The sweet one I was looking at on Craigslist got snatched up. Baffle kits are like $100 for some reason sooo... idk. lol.

It needs at least a 9x6.5 skimmer section. Preferably adding 15+ gallons to total system volume. But have the footprint to be under a 40B. It can take up the entire bottom of the stand, that’s my goal actually.

Musovski

Soft Coral Enthusiast
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Anyone have any sump ideas for my 40b build. The sweet one I was looking at on Craigslist got snatched up. Baffle kits are like $100 for some reason sooo... idk. lol.

It needs at least a 9x6.5 skimmer section. Preferably adding 15+ gallons to total system volume. But have the footprint to be under a 40B. It can take up the entire bottom of the stand, that’s my goal actually.
at that point you might as well just buy a already made sump. 40b is $40 plus $100 baffle. extra $50 you can get a full acryllic sump online. or find a used one

Hemmdog

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
at that point you might as well just buy a already made sump. 40b is $40 plus $100 baffle. extra $50 you can get a full acryllic sump online. or find a used one
What are your thoughts of this? Price is right.
424A0FD0-0583-4930-835F-B6DC50B77A11.jpeg

OP
OP
Katrina71

Katrina71

Learn, Laugh, Love
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
How much trouble?

Reefing threads: Do you wear gear from reef brands?

• I wear reef gear everywhere.

Votes: 18 13.7%
  • I wear reef gear primarily at fish events and my LFS.

Votes: 9 6.9%
  • I wear reef gear primarily for water changes and tank maintenance.

Votes: 1 0.8%
  • I wear reef gear primarily to relax where I live.

Votes: 19 14.5%
  • I don’t wear gear from reef brands.

Votes: 75 57.3%
  • Other.

Votes: 9 6.9%
Back