Brand New 8 gallon bio cube

Why-Me

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
a single clown will most likely be a female because there is no other clown to suppress the other clown to turn into a male. They are born close to gender neutral.
To small it may be bullied way to much. I suggest a sa medium
+1 on both

OP
Katrina71

Katrina71

Learn, Laugh, Love
View Badges
Reaction score
We know someone else with the same issue from the same breeder. She speculates they were trying for a stubby type.

OP
Katrina71

Katrina71

Learn, Laugh, Love
View Badges
Reaction score
Andrew said if we find another reject clown it would be ok. He loves the ones that would be feeder fish in other homes.

OP
Katrina71

Katrina71

Learn, Laugh, Love
View Badges
Reaction score
When his watchman came in not yellow, the fish store assumed he wouldn't want it and wasn't even going to show him. He said "I want it"

OP
Katrina71

Katrina71

Learn, Laugh, Love
View Badges
Reaction score
Same reason he got Angus. The blue velvet damsel. Had been in the store for at least 6 months in a little sales tank. 2+ years later...Angus is still sweet and rubs his hand in the tank.

12gallonsofhex

View Badges
Reaction score
I like them both but am partial to Montrose, Co. Ya know they filmed the original true grit near there.
I like Fort Collins Co. I used to visit on weekends while living in Laramie. I dont know if the town was as beautiful as i remember it, or if it just seemed that way in comparison to the high desert.

Musovski

Tangs, Clowns, Butterflies & Softies!
View Badges
Reaction score
Andrew and I decided if we get Sammy a mate, it would be tiny.
JUST BE CAREFUL! I added 5 small clowns with my single male who turned female and she killed all them. Apparently it wasnt time. Theres a certain time you can add another clown so they can pair up. I didnt know this up until after they all died and asked my LFS whats the deal.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors