Brand New 8 gallon bio cube

OP
Katrina71

Katrina71

Learn, Laugh, Love
View Badges
Reaction score
I have an older brother. He busted my nose a few times and knocked out some teeth. Lol. True. We also had great fun together before he decided he'd rather get high or drunk.

OP
Katrina71

Katrina71

Learn, Laugh, Love
View Badges
Reaction score
The muddiest I have ever been...red clay mud. Mom made us strip in the back yard and hosed us off. She threw our clothes away. 40 years later it is still one of my fondest memories.

12gallonsofhex

View Badges
Reaction score
So i have been bummed the last couple of days because my new build developed a slow leak from the outer box of my diy overflow. I added a THIRD gasket to the through-tank bulkhead (one inside the tank, one between the tank and the external box, and one inside the box) and I am happy to say it is fixed! It leaked about a gallon onto our off white carpets. Next time i am just going to order an overflow. The $100 savings is not worth the headache of a leak. Lesson learned!

sfin52

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
WIfe angry.

Good news. A sale ive been working on for a couple of months was approved with our national acct team and customer corporate rep. My pay for the the first wed of June will about 468 more than usual.

Now if only the 23000 sale will come through. I told my boss besides pay I want a new skimmer. Lol

12gallonsofhex

View Badges
Reaction score
WIfe angry.

Good news. A sale ive been working on for a couple of months was approved with our national acct team and customer corporate rep. My pay for the the first wed of June will about 468 more than usual.

Now if only the 23000 sale will come through. I told my boss besides pay I want a new skimmer. Lol
Its a good tging our employers dont offer to pay in vouchers to our LFS's. We would all be working for the company store.

Hemmdog

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score

Sarah24!

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Hello,

I have had to come catch up on this one as I am beyond frustrated with my current problem with mine and why or how it actually happened. Plus I have so many reliable people say it’s this but another say nope it’s this and honestly I have no idea but I’m hoping I’m guessing right.

@Katrina71 so far the only ones I wanna strangle are well more like groups on why we have not developed something better.

OP
Katrina71

Katrina71

Learn, Laugh, Love
View Badges
Reaction score
Hello,

I have had to come catch up on this one as I am beyond frustrated with my current problem with mine and why or how it actually happened. Plus I have so many reliable people say it’s this but another say nope it’s this and honestly I have no idea but I’m hoping I’m guessing right.

@Katrina71 so far the only ones I wanna strangle are well more like groups on why we have not developed something better.
Violence is not the answer. Lol. Ok, I almost said it with a straight face.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors