OP
Katrina71

Katrina71

Learn, Laugh, Love
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I don't know if it's a mom thing or a me thing. Kids know...yesterday I was hugged until my ribs hurt by kids of all ages as I walked down the hall at school. I kissed the tops of so many little heads. I probably got cooties and I know I got boy germs. Yuck:)

NY_Caveman

likes words, fish and arbitrary statistics
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I don't know if it's a mom thing or a me thing. Kids know...yesterday I was hugged until my ribs hurt by kids of all ages as I walked down the hall at school. I kissed the tops of so many little heads. I probably got cooties and I know I got boy germs. Yuck:)
School is like disease tag.

OP
OP
Katrina71

Katrina71

Learn, Laugh, Love
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
@Katrina71 here is my new Duncan head. I think yours is quite a bit ahead, though I had to annoy it to get a clear shot. Never mind Swish. He has to get involved
20190522_211051.jpg
20190522_211136.jpg
in anything I do around the tank.
I don't know...yours looks really good. We are gonna be close on the Duncan race.

tdlawdo

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Cats. Good grief. Why can't people be responsible pet owners? What do I need with 5 outdoor cats? Ugh.

Back to my cat story... so there we are with a near dog (teacup Yorkie) 6 kids two still in a stroller, now 9 barn cats a horse and some guinea fowl. It’s thanksgiving and the traditional post dinner walk through the neighborhood to “make room for dessert” and I turn around and look at the line up walking through the cul de sac... two parents one pushing a double stroller, six kids, grandma and grandpa a Yorkie and trailing behind “uninvited” in single file all nine of these cats! And one little guinea fowl!! Quite the site to say the least. We are like the clampets!! Even have the cement pond!!

OP
OP
Katrina71

Katrina71

Learn, Laugh, Love
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Back to my cat story... so there we are with a near dog (teacup Yorkie) 6 kids two still in a stroller, now 9 barn cats a horse and some guinea fowl. It’s thanksgiving and the traditional post dinner walk through the neighborhood to “make room for dessert” and I turn around and look at the line up walking through the cul de sac... two parents one pushing a double stroller, six kids, grandma and grandpa a Yorkie and trailing behind “uninvited” in single file all nine of these cats! And one little guinea fowl!! Quite the site to say the least. We are like the clampets!! Even have the cement pond!!
I'd be the neighbor giving your kids cookies and treats to your animals.

tdlawdo

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'd be the neighbor giving your kids cookies and treats to your animals.

Not this neighborhood...mostly all docs and the ones they error more on the side of cocky than humanity as friend out it so eloquently earlier in the post!

But all the kids and the animals would have accepted them vigorously and thanked you with a “ma’am” at the end. My one little platoon as I use to call them.

siggy

My Aquariums Going Again
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

tdlawdo

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Education and stature should never take away from kindness. It should lend to it.

You got that right but here is our introduction to this neighborhood 20 yrs ago. Literally all doctors and one state senator lives here. Been here nearly a year when my wife was hit by a dump truck and after home from hospital two days still convalescing with 6 kids under 10. We get a knock on the back door just after 7am. She painfully gets to the door to find the oral surgeons wife there and she says “ I know we haven’t met yet but do you think you could move your dog back to the barn his barking wakes my husband up and he has an important job”.
Meanwhile I have 7 acres of trees and yard surrounding me and while I use to play quarterback in college I couldn’t throw a football and hit his house even in my hey day!! And the dog was a teacup Yorkie!! Rarely outside! Smh!!

Back