Brand New 8 gallon bio cube

Could I use hosiery as a temporary permeable barrier until I get a permanent fix to keep my fish out? If I can, should I use silk or synthetic?
 
The power head. Not really what I'd call it btw. Very small pump. I think I got it fixed. I'm looking to make him a little tube mounted with suction cups so he can sleep with his buddy. I'd like something translucent, maybe a smoke grey tube. 2.5" x 1" in diameter.
 
Ah. Got it.

Mine is ugly but functional.

IMG_1872.JPG
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 9 28.1%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 11 34.4%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 6 18.8%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 3 9.4%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 10 31.3%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 7 21.9%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 15.6%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 9 28.1%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 15.6%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 5 15.6%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 7 21.9%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new