Brand New 8 gallon bio cube

Who sent that to you.
I'm prettt sure in most states your allowed to shoot people for that.
Pretty sure it's ok under federal law if it's a husband.
 
Haven't really messed with scaping that tank too much yet. I was waiting for the lights. I get the house to myself a few days next week and figured I would go shopping :)
 
Good choice.
I want to see the gargoyle lit up.

All my pirate ships, treasure chests and aquaman plans were vetoed.
 
Hey I'm not the camera person. We have established mine suck.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 1 9.1%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 4 36.4%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 2 18.2%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 5 45.5%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 3 27.3%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 1 9.1%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new