Brand New 8 gallon bio cube

Who sent that to you.
I'm prettt sure in most states your allowed to shoot people for that.
Pretty sure it's ok under federal law if it's a husband.
 
Haven't really messed with scaping that tank too much yet. I was waiting for the lights. I get the house to myself a few days next week and figured I would go shopping :)
 
Good choice.
I want to see the gargoyle lit up.

All my pirate ships, treasure chests and aquaman plans were vetoed.
 
Hey I'm not the camera person. We have established mine suck.
 

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 6 35.3%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 6 35.3%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 3 17.6%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 2 11.8%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 3 17.6%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 4 23.5%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 29.4%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 7 41.2%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 29.4%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 4 23.5%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 17.6%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new