Brand New 8 gallon bio cube

Who sent that to you.
I'm prettt sure in most states your allowed to shoot people for that.
Pretty sure it's ok under federal law if it's a husband.
 
Haven't really messed with scaping that tank too much yet. I was waiting for the lights. I get the house to myself a few days next week and figured I would go shopping :)
 
Good choice.
I want to see the gargoyle lit up.

All my pirate ships, treasure chests and aquaman plans were vetoed.
 
Hey I'm not the camera person. We have established mine suck.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 1 2.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 15 29.4%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 18 35.3%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 5 9.8%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 2.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 5.9%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 5 9.8%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 5.9%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new