Brand New 8 gallon bio cube

We left school one day and wales through the playground. Heard a little voice. Bye se you later. Then another see you tomorrow. Again. Bye! Again. After about 12 or so lil boys it was pretty awkward. She just rolled her eyes.

Yea. I got no worries. She's pretty smart.
 
Maybe you both would like these. Comes in some fabulous colors.
IMG_1919.JPG
 
Heck yes! I cut my nails short while I was doing my stand. Those would be perfect.
 
Btw, I was kidding. Yeeaap, no pedicures here...:rolleyes:

That is to say, unless your definition of pedicures include losing your nails of frostbite. It's mighty cold at US Palmer Island Research Center.
 
Btw, I was kidding. Yeeaap, no pedicures here...:rolleyes:

That is to say, unless your definition of pedicures include losing your nails of frostbite. It's mighty cold at US Palmer Island Research Center.
Did you really get frostbite? I've seen some, but thankfully never had it.
 
Mm hmm. Almost lost my legs--plural--up to my, uh, nether region...
Broke through ice up to the hip before my good ol' friends Jax and Smithers caught hold of me. Hoisted me up and got me back while i was in shock. Goes without sayin you never walk on the black ice.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 2 3.6%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 16 28.6%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 18 32.1%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 6 10.7%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 1.8%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 5.4%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 7 12.5%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 5.4%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new