Brand New 8 gallon bio cube

Aww man! How long was he? 6 inches? Was he like my profile pic?
 
Pipefish are my favorite fish. I decommissioned my Pipefish Playground when I got into college.
 
A porcelain crab is an anemone crab but not alwasy the other way around.

Katrina would love one to make it the cutest tanks ever , but one of mine hosted my Ricordia to death. Wore it like a hat. Carried around the tank. He lived about four years. The ric about three months.
 
I had an experience like that once with a pompom. Have no idea if it was normal.
 
Once I commission my 30 gallon I think I'm gonna get pipefish, maybe Janss and banded and dragon, and members of the Tigrigobius genus.
 
The lfs is getting a pederson tomorrow. He is sold. To me. Keep your fingers crossed that he survived the trip.
Oh boy oh boy oh boy!

I think you'll like him. Her.
It is an anemone shrimp so it may host your gsp.
 
Oh and salty, I've been meaning to ask, do you have experience with squat lobsters? They look adorable. wait, host?
 
Kinda funny she ordered him/her for me without knowing I wanted one. She said she was going to call me tomorrow to come look at him.
She wants you to bring the kid back. ;)

Wait orderd it with out knowing you wanted it?
 
Kinda funny she ordered him/her for me without knowing I wanted one. She said she was going to call me tomorrow to come look at him.
They're awesome. I had one once, he was a brave little guy but I was stupid and young, and didn't understand the concept of 'overflow cover'
 
Yes. She just knew I'd like it. Wanted to give me first opportunity to buy it.
 
Well, you just can't escape anymore; you have a couple angry reefers who need pics. Come on, girl! Somethins better than nothin!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 11 39.3%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 8 28.6%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 4 14.3%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 3 10.7%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 1 3.6%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 3.6%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new