Brand New 8 gallon bio cube

Hey are you running the factory power compacts?
 
So they are cleaners! I caught one on my blue stripe pipefish one time and I thought it had turned into a barbaric little shrimp...;Facepalm
 
Last edited:
So they are cleaners! I caught one on my blue stripe pipefish one time and I thought it had turned into a barbaric little shrimp...;Facepalm
I am pretty sure it was pleasant. The Tailspot was not beating him up like he does the hermits.
 
I just received the leds from rapid led for my build to replace the power compacts. Waiting for the heat sink but should be a huge change for my 14 biocube.
 
526909c98640bb1b0783a5e8407b5981.jpg


56d32875d6e41569891ba548b6708fbc.jpg


As I build them I will post more!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 4 14.3%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 12 42.9%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 3 10.7%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 3.6%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 2 7.1%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 4 14.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 7.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new