Brand New 8 gallon bio cube

This is what happens when you can't sleep. Ever.
Don't turn out like me, è cattivo per la salute. ;Blackeye
 
Ok. So I'm not good at killing gsp.
IMG_20170627_160730221.jpg
 
I don't know. I'm getting another slightly ugly tank phase, so just something that makes that pop.
 
A new snail may be in your future.
Something fancy. Spoil yourself.
Tiny turbo? Fighting conch.
 
Actually my favorite snail has decided it wants my macro instead. Should I just pull it out and limit the snails options?
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 6 18.2%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 14 42.4%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 2 6.1%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 6.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new