OP
Katrina71

Katrina71

Learn, Laugh, Love
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I’m literally at Manhattan Aquariums laughing my rear end off. LOL. Also I think I found a aquascape I really like.
7f6c21fd963f4ca69b4c74d4d3702508.jpg
\
Is part of that floating?

Rakie

NOTED TROUBLEMAKER
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
It looks good katrina! Just don't leave it in the sun or garage where heat fluctuates wildly. That kills silicone.

Further, a friend of mine had a beautiful 300g tank he picked up, but he has had a stroke so he can't move things on his own... Left it outside for a few days until friends could come help on the weekend. Next day they heard a loud crack, they thought it was actually gunshot... Nope. The black back glass of the tank shattered from heat. He had it covered and everything, didn't help.

It was a very expensive tank, I believe it was a reef savvy, or something along that level of expensive. He was quite bummed.

saltyfilmfolks

Lights! Camera! Reef!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
It looks good katrina! Just don't leave it in the sun or garage where heat fluctuates wildly. That kills silicone.

Further, a friend of mine had a beautiful 300g tank he picked up, but he has had a stroke so he can't move things on his own... Left it outside for a few days until friends could come help on the weekend. Next day they heard a loud crack, they thought it was actually gunshot... Nope. The black back glass of the tank shattered from heat. He had it covered and everything, didn't help.

It was a very expensive tank, I believe it was a reef savvy, or something along that level of expensive. He was quite bummed.
DUCK!

OP
OP
Katrina71

Katrina71

Learn, Laugh, Love
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0

Nope. I sat it in the living room so my husband can enjoy it:)

Back