Brand New 8 gallon bio cube

Lowell Lemon

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
There's always one kid that claims to have been in the bathroom the whole time...

Well I just stepped out to see if I could get my truck up the hill....not going to happen due to snow. The neighbor even tried to hook up his jeep to help...still not going to happen. So I just took the Toyota Fourunner to the bank and lumber yard. I get back and what do I see....food every where and I missed out! Where is the design? Did you all forget to design the sump? Well after we clean up the mess and get showered maybe you can all step up and design this sump.

I can cut a Kraken with the CNC but for fine detail we have a Vinyl cutter. So send me a design you like so I can get my son on the cutter before he moves to Seattle on the 22nd.

dantimdad

7500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Well I just stepped out to see if I could get my truck up the hill....not going to happen due to snow. The neighbor even tried to hook up his jeep to help...still not going to happen. So I just took the Toyota Fourunner to the bank and lumber yard. I get back and what do I see....food every where and I missed out! Where is the design? Did you all forget to design the sump? Well after we clean up the mess and get showered maybe you can all step up and design this sump.

I can cut a Kraken with the CNC but for fine detail we have a Vinyl cutter. So send me a design you like so I can get my son on the cutter before he moves to Seattle on the 22nd.
Very cool!
Y'all must have a sweet shop!

Crabby48

7500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

Outstanding offer!!
Some great people around here

Lowell Lemon

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Very cool!
Y'all must have a sweet shop!

Really hammer and screw driver compared to many here like Elder1945. Now he is the boss of design and execution. I do lots of kitchen and bathroom counters in Corian, Corian Quartz and related products. So most of my parts are very large. I still want to get back into the Aquarium trade someday when I can no longer lift those heavy counters lol.

Going off the ledge: Would you be interested in a drop off aquarium?

• I currently have a drop off style aquarium

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I don’t currently have a drop off style aquarium, but I have in the past.

Votes: 1 1.2%
  • I haven’t had a drop off style aquarium, but I plan to in the future.

Votes: 13 16.0%
  • I am interested in a drop off style aquarium, but have no plans to add one in the future.

Votes: 31 38.3%
  • I am not interested in a drop off style aquarium.

Votes: 33 40.7%
  • Other.

Votes: 3 3.7%
Back