OP
Katrina71

Katrina71

Learn, Laugh, Love
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Here it is, no leaks! It is cycling now. I have one wave pump and the dt light still on my hex tank, but for the most part its ready to go. I kept the rock work simple as i went overboard in the hex tank.
20190515_200111.jpg
20190515_200225.jpg
That really turned out great!

OP
OP
Katrina71

Katrina71

Learn, Laugh, Love
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Lol! As a former officer you could just threaten the 11 yo that you could pull off the perfect crime!
He already tells his friends "Dude, she will hurt you" there was an incident at Sonic where I might have pulled a teenager through his car window.

OP
OP
Katrina71

Katrina71

Learn, Laugh, Love
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Before anyone gets upset...I didn't hurt him. He kept honking his car horn being rude to the waitress. The was one little girl crying because it was so bad for those of us eating outside. I asked him nicely to stop the first time. He must have been hearing impaired because he understood much better face to face when he was on the ground with my knee in his chest.

fabutahoun

Angels and Acros
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I consider all of us family. I never want us to battle inner demons. The dance I'm learning is exotic and very mentally focused on hips and feet. It helps with mindful thinking.
I just listen to Metal, it helps with mindful thinking :rolleyes:

Anyone ever felt like choking a turd out of an 11 year old?
10 year old + 6 Year old and many times.
Zaid 10 year: Dad leave me alone I am a teenager !
Me: WHAT !!! its still early for that. :confused:
Rashid 6 year: Dad I am a teen "azer"
Me: Rashid you still a baby
Rashid: No I am not a baby !!!
Julia 2 year: tis tis , fish fish...

lol

Last edited:

NY_Caveman

likes words, fish and arbitrary statistics
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Before anyone gets upset...I didn't hurt him. He kept honking his car horn being rude to the waitress. The was one little girl crying because it was so bad for those of us eating outside. I asked him nicely to stop the first time. He must have been hearing impaired because he understood much better face to face when he was on the ground with my knee in his chest.
Will you be my bodyguard at RAP NY this year? I hate the crowds at the tanks.

crusso1993

7500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
@crusso1993
Sorry to hear about your struggle. I would lend you my sister but then who would counsel me for free? She is a nurse and family therapist. It is a great idea to find someone who can help you through this. Please do! We want you around long enough to hang out in the nursing home and harass the staff with us!;)

Thanks @Lowell Lemon ! I truly appreciate your and everyone else's concern. It means so much I have difficulty in finding the words to express my gratitude. As most of you know by now, to catch me speechless is a tough thing to do!

I am on top of it. I have two doctors I see. One is a psychiatrist and the other a psychologist. In addition, I try to meditate on a daily basis. I'm no stranger to depression or PTSD and, although I do my best, it sometimes is overcoming in a very fast way. Usually, though, there are some early warning signs. Happy to report I'm coming out the woods now.

crusso1993

7500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I need to send you a DVD for rainy days. It's fun.

Saw the "rainy days" and thought of this one. Not necessarily a great song to help with depression but ...

NY_Caveman

likes words, fish and arbitrary statistics
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Back