Brand New 8 gallon bio cube

ScottR

Surfing....
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I thought I checked it all the time... and recently realized they average a flow of 500 pph (posts per hour).
And more people are invited to this party. How many pph in 2030?

ScottR

Surfing....
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
We’re you doing the hands across HK today? I saw that on the news.
Lol. No. Actually it was last night (it’s 12:23 pm here now). Today they’re disrupting the train stations. And it’s my first day back to work after summer vacation. Double bummer. This is the poster for yesterday everyone kept sharing.

F4315F3B-D9E6-44EF-844F-867F39136213.jpeg

Bleigh

The best bad influence
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Talking about diabeetus and moustaches, I always grow out my beard then decide to shave it all off. And every time I shave a freaky goatee or weird mustache and wait for my wife to get home. Just to see the look on her face.

I had a room mate who had a beard for years... APPARENTLY one month, he decided to shave it into different things, like fu man chu and other things. It wasn’t until the day that he shaved the whole thing off that I paused and said your face is difference. The other room mates burst out laughing and was like, really????? If he didn’t have photo evidence, I would have thought he was lieing. Pedantic, I am. Observant, I am not.

Hemmdog

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Lol. No. Actually it was last night (it’s 12:23 pm here now). Today they’re disrupting the train stations. And it’s my first day back to work after summer vacation. Double bummer. This is the poster for yesterday everyone kept sharing.

F4315F3B-D9E6-44EF-844F-867F39136213.jpeg
What does be water mean?

ScottR

Surfing....
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
What does be water mean?
I have a WhatsApp group of reefing buddies. The conversation turned political and less about reefing and more about the protests. And I noticed them saying often “be water” and I had to ask. The protesters go and obstruct one part of town and need to evade the police before moving on to another part of town. In doing so, they change their clothes and hide their equipment. So be water means to blend in and don’t get caught along the way. I believe it’s a Chinese saying directly translated to English.

ScottR

Surfing....
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
LOL, bet it will not look like that by the end of the week.
They’re so strict here. They won’t let the kids get out of control. I feel sorry for the kids sometimes.

Bleigh

The best bad influence
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yep. It’s fun and easy. Lots of downtime so I can be on r2r often.

I teach elementary school science teachers. I thought I wanted to teach higher levels, but this was what opened up and I happen to love it.

Mastering the art of locking and unlocking water pathways: What type of valves do you have on your aquarium plumbing?

• Ball valves.

Votes: 39 47.6%
  • Gate valves.

Votes: 42 51.2%
  • Check valves.

Votes: 17 20.7%
  • None.

Votes: 22 26.8%
  • Other.

Votes: 8 9.8%
Back