Brand New 8 gallon bio cube

dantimdad

7500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I've never had a mint julep. I should add that to my "to do" list.

I am not allowed to drink anymore since the stroke, but, I would gladly make you one from scratch if you came down here.

I am told I make them like I lived here all my life.

living_tribunal

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
We once ran out of candy early on Halloween. I ran to the store to quickly pick up some candy and all the Halloween candy was gone and they were putting up the Christmas candy displays.

Only a matter of time until Christmas in July legit becomes Christmas... in July.

Salty Lemon

Doing my best to make waves.
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Oops. Had to edit the first part. :)
I am not allowed to drink anymore since the stroke, but, I would gladly make you one from scratch if you came down here.

I am told I make them like I lived here all my life.
I'll be there in about two days. I'll go tell my husband we are taking a car trip cross country so that I can drink Southern-style. Leave the lights on.

sfin52

So many pedestrians so little time
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm allergic to pine trees. Even pine scented stuff. It gives me nose bleeds. Plastic or real, we all know it's about the lights!!! Give me colored Christmas lights by the hundreds!!!!!!!
You asked we deliver

sfin52

So many pedestrians so little time
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Springfield il here.

Ok nothing in my tank is happy in my tank at the moment. Finger leather fell off the rock. I went to grab it and the scape tilted. I tried to fix it nope. While right side of the tank is new scape. Why is it that it never goes back the same way and there is always rock left over.
IMG_20191119_203624317.jpg

SashimiTurtle

Turtle
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Sooooo do we all reside in the south?
Southern hospitality... all y'all are welcome. Yes, I just said 'all y'all.'

In the south you dont say 'you all,' you say 'y'all,' which means 'you all.' Unless there is a lot of y'all then you say 'all y'all' which means 'all you all.' Isn't it great y'all?

living_tribunal

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Southern hospitality... all y'all are welcome. Yes, I just said 'all y'all.'

In the south you dont say 'you all,' you say 'y'all,' which means 'you all.' Unless there is a lot of y'all then you say 'all y'all' which means 'all you all.' Isn't it great y'all?

I think I just spotted the person who isn’t from the south y’all.

I find it funny when people find my saying y’all interesting. “You all” is a waste of a single breath and extra syllable.

If anything, were efficient.

living_tribunal

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Springfield il here.

Ok nothing in my tank is happy in my tank at the moment. Finger leather fell off the rock. I went to grab it and the scape tilted. I tried to fix it nope. While right side of the tank is new scape. Why is it that it never goes back the same way and there is always rock left over.
IMG_20191119_203624317.jpg

I have committed so many terrible clumsy situations in my tanks.

It always starts with something small, like you need to move a frag one spot over in the rack.

You whip out your utensils, pick it up, it falls on other frags, the leather proceeds to sting said frags, you quickly pick up the leather only to stab an acan with your utensil, the leather then falls on the sand, you go to turkey baste it which kicks up sand and then ticks off your zoa, zoa releases toxin all over the tank making everyone angry.

What started as the simple task of moving a single frag one location over turns into a cloudy tank with every frag closed up and a messy floor.

Why-Me

Been going against the grain since I was a sapling
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have committed so many terrible clumsy situations in my tanks.

It always starts with something small, like you need to move a frag one spot over in the rack.

You whip out your utensils, pick it up, it falls on other frags, the leather proceeds to sting said frags, you quickly pick up the leather only to stab an acan with your utensil, the leather then falls on the sand, you go to turkey baste it which kicks up sand and then ****** off your zoa, zoa releases toxin all over the tank making everyone angry.

What started as the simple task of moving a single frag one location over turns into a cloudy tank with every frag closed up and a messy floor.
spoken like a true reefer
welcome to the club

Why-Me

Been going against the grain since I was a sapling
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I feel like my initiation is getting closer to the end.

Only joking, I’m sure my balls will get drop kicked a few more times.
I guarantee it!!
To all of us, it's inevitable. Being aware and having a plan will help.

SashimiTurtle

Turtle
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I think I just spotted the person who isn’t from the south y’all.

I find it funny when people find my saying y’all interesting. “You all” is a waste of a single breath and extra syllable.

If anything, were efficient.
South Carolina. For 34 years, just listen to me talk theres no mistaking where I'm from. Ask @Katrina71 ;)

Mastering the art of locking and unlocking water pathways: What type of valves do you have on your aquarium plumbing?

• Ball valves.

Votes: 71 53.0%
  • Gate valves.

Votes: 68 50.7%
  • Check valves.

Votes: 34 25.4%
  • None.

Votes: 30 22.4%
  • Other.

Votes: 9 6.7%
Back