Brand New 8 gallon bio cube

SashimiTurtle

Turtle
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Well Hanna all and calcium and Milwaukee salinity I won't get now. Thanks guys.
The Hanna Alk is perfect. It's their best checker. Phosphate is ok, just have powder reagent to deal with, but it is in pre measured pouches. The salinity probe should be good too, I just dont have any first hand experience with it. The copper checker has the fish disease forum stamp of approval as well I do believe.

I'd steer you away from any of the others. They do not work as advertised.

SashimiTurtle

Turtle
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I knew those crabs were up to something... good thing I have my gang task force officer melanarus to keep them in check

FB_IMG_1576240925913.jpg

SashimiTurtle

Turtle
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hahah yup. I grew up here, moved away for like seven years and came back. Still just as sleazy as ever.
I'm in Lugoff. Never knew there were so many "locals" here... in this thread even. Oh, Reef Gurus is supposed to be opening up soon near you. Greenville area somewhere.

LadyMac

Freshwater sage fish whisperer
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm in Lugoff. Never knew there were so many "locals" here... in this thread even. Oh, Reef Gurus is supposed to be opening up soon near you. Greenville area somewhere.
Yeah I’ve heard! I’m excited about it. I still wish we would get one closer to Easley. I have a driving phobia and no way to Greenville hardly so it makes local stores not so local. Lol

SashimiTurtle

Turtle
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yeah I’ve heard! I’m excited about it. I still wish we would get one closer to Easley. I have a driving phobia and no way to Greenville hardly so it makes local stores not so local. Lol
I hear ya. I do not like driving to/in Greenville either. Havent been in 3 years and that wasn't long enough ago.

I frequent Aquarium Specialty in NE Columbia. Its 12ish minutes from the house. Scott and Matt are good guys.

LadyMac

Freshwater sage fish whisperer
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I hear ya. I do not like driving to/in Greenville either. Havent been in 3 years and that wasn't long enough ago.

I frequent Aquarium Specialty in NE Columbia. Its 12ish minutes from the house. Scott and Matt are good guys.
I’ll have to check them out if I ever get that way.

12gallonsofhex

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
OOOHHH WHICH ONE ??? WHICH ONE????? Oh who am I kidding it doesn't matter the are ALLL AWESOME!!!!!

I'll tell you where they are, I stole them, they are in my Nuvo 10:eek:
The whole box set, but number one is the movie I always want to watch at Christmas

Lowell Lemon

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Its THE Christmas movie. And btw, I am 6'7" and 280lbs. Challenge always accepted. Lol
I am 5'4" and 98lbs soaking wet and have a little man complex...let's go! ;Blackeye ;Happy LOL. Ya have to watch out for those little guys! Hahaha!

12gallonsofhex

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yea but how quick are ya?

Lol, that reminds me of Roy D. Mercer... "Well just how big a boy are ya?"
Lol, quicker than some slower than others. Anyway, Im a grown man and dont enjoy wrastlin with people anymore. It used to be fun, now it hurts 3 days later. Leave that nonsense up to the kids.

SashimiTurtle

Turtle
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I am 5'4" and 98lbs soaking wet and have a little man complex...let's go! ;Blackeye ;Happy LOL. Ya have to watch out for those little guys! Hahaha!
5'8" 200lbs, ish... ok, ok. 210. No really tho, I lost 15 lbs before the wedding. Quit the diet tho so I guess maybe I gained 5 back.

12gallonsofhex

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Oh, you're one of those guys that won't let me just relax at a bar. Thanks for that

SashimiTurtle

Turtle
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Lol, quicker than some slower than others. Anyway, Im a grown man and dont enjoy wrastlin with people anymore. It used to be fun, now it hurts 3 days later. Leave that nonsense up to the kids.
I'm too old to fight and to young to die... if someone really wants a fight, well... what's that they say about god and Sam Colt?

Lowell Lemon

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Save some of that wrestling for the little guy in your avatar...he will need a dad to wrestle with! Hey have a great day all!

Being sticky and staying connected: Have you used any reef-safe glue?

• I have used reef safe glue.

Votes: 95 88.0%
  • I haven’t used reef safe glue, but plan to in the future.

Votes: 6 5.6%
  • I have no interest in using reef safe glue.

Votes: 4 3.7%
  • Other.

Votes: 3 2.8%
Back