• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Brand new AI Hydra 32 HD

Item Price
350
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Buyer Protection
  1. YES I agree and I understand that as a seller I may not ask for payment through platforms that do not offer buyer’s protection.
Thread Prefix?
  1. YES I have added pre-fixes to my thread title.
Shipping
YES shipping is available

Oceanavekid

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Sep 21, 2017
Messages
249
Reaction score
51
Location
California
What state or country do you live in
California
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Selling a brand new never opened AI Hydra 32HD

Went with different lights so selling this

$350 located in south Sacramento

Message with any questions

I’d prefer to sell locally but can ship if needed

IMG_4176.jpeg IMG_4177.jpeg IMG_4178.jpeg IMG_4180.jpeg
 
Forgot to add it comes with the mounting arm
 
had a lot of questions

If the ad is up it’s available
 
Last edited:
What would the shipping be to NJ?
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 3.6%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 7 6.3%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 22 19.8%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 35 31.5%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.9%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 8.1%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 9 8.1%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 16 14.4%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 8 7.2%

New Posts

Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new