Brand New - Ecotech Vectra m1

Item Price
250
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Shipping
YES shipping is available

EL_Perron

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Sep 12, 2007
Messages
162
Reaction score
48
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I have a brand new Ecotech m1 for sale.

I purchased a few years back and the project got put on hold. I'm now getting towards the end of it and was going to run this...but after looking at my plumbing, I have purchased an L2 as I think I'll need the additional flow.

You can see from the photos it is in fact brand new.

Everything you see in the photo is what you get.

I'm looking for $325 shipped...but open to reasonable offers.

20230418_194809.jpg 20230418_194755.jpg 20230418_195324.jpg 20230418_195329.jpg 20230418_195344.jpg 20230418_195348.jpg 20230418_195355.jpg 20230418_195400.jpg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 10 24.4%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 15 36.6%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 4 9.8%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 2.4%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 7.3%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 5 12.2%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 7.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new