Brand new here

adamt12

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello All. I am Adam and I am from TN. I am brand new to the saltwater world. Instead of working my way up to a large tank, I decided to dive in head first with a 75 gallon tank. We recently bought a new house and we felt it was a good time for a show piece. Being from Florida and always being around saltwater we thought this would allow us to bring a little of home to Tennessee in a unique way. I have read and read and read some more, I am still learning and already making mistakes. Be patient with my questions. I am sure there are answers already out there, but I struggle to learn unless I put my hands on it myself, or someone is specifically answering my question.

Crabs McJones

I'm so shi-nay
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Welcome to R2R Adam and thanks for saying hello. A 75 gallon is a great tank size. Not to small, but not to big to get overwhelmed with :)
Dancing-Frog-Says-Hello-Animated-Picture.gif
#WelcometoR2R

JoshH

Tank Status: Wet...ish, growing things....
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Welcome Adam, it's great to have you here! 75 Gal is an excellent way to dive in to this great hobby with Tons of stocking options available :) keep on doing your research and if there's anything you need, help is not far away here. You can almost always find answers by using the search function in the home page and if Not, start a thread in the appropriate forum and members can answer you pretty quickly. You can also use a hashtag like # ReefSquad (but without the space) and that will tag a group of members with a vast array of knowledge to your thread.

4FordFamily

Tang, Angel, and Wrasse Nerd!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Welcome home, you will love it here!

Keep us posted with your tank with tons of photos! :)

Creating a strong bulwark: Did you consider floor support for your reef tank?

• I put a major focus on floor support.

Votes: 34 44.2%
  • I put minimal focus on floor support.

Votes: 19 24.7%
  • I put no focus on floor support.

Votes: 22 28.6%
  • Other.

Votes: 2 2.6%
Back