Brand New Reefer

hiClouds

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Jul 2, 2021
Messages
95
Reaction score
95
Location
New York
What state or country do you live in
New York
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey everyone. I'm John from Long Island and I've been keeping fish since I was a kid. Oh. I'm 24. Probably still a kid to some of you. Haha. I am just getting into the saltwater side of fish keeping and I'm setting up my own reef tank and I'm looking forward to the challenge that is reefing!
 
Welcome to Reef2Reef!!!

Clownfish.gif
 
Hey everyone. I'm John from Long Island and I've been keeping fish since I was a kid. Oh. I'm 24. Probably still a kid to some of you. Haha. I am just getting into the saltwater side of fish keeping and I'm setting up my own reef tank and I'm looking forward to the challenge that is reefing!
Hi John and Welcome!

Glad you joined
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 6 4.2%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 10 7.0%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 26 18.3%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 50 35.2%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.7%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 7.0%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 7.0%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 20 14.1%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 6.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new