• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Brand New Thieling Rollermat

TTNuge

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Brand new in the box, never seen water. Was planning to use this in my 90g but plans have changed and it won't fit in the sump of the system I'm hoping to buy. Bought it a few months ago for $400+tax.

Looking for a quick sale at $340 Shipped.

Theiling1.jpg
Theiling2.jpg
Theiling3.jpg

OP
OP
TTNuge

TTNuge

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
why dont you just return it...even if they charge you a 10% restock fee you are only out $40

I should ask BRS but my understanding is that since it's been opened and I've had it sitting here longer than 30 days I was out of luck. They do have the best customer service in the business but I'd hate to abuse it.

• Items purchased as new but have been opened and received more than 30 days after the original purchase will be returned to you free of charge.

OP
OP
TTNuge

TTNuge

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
You have a year to return at BRS

As you can see by the pictures it has been opened to look at and take pictures and I've had it over 30 days.

• Items purchased as new but have been opened and received more than 30 days after the original purchase will be returned to you free of charge.

A worm with high fashion and practical utility: Have you ever kept feather dusters in your reef aquarium?

• I currently have feather dusters in my tank.

Votes: 64 36.8%
  • Not currently, but I have had feather dusters in my tank in the past.

Votes: 59 33.9%
  • I have not had feather dusters, but I hope to in the future.

Votes: 25 14.4%
  • I have no plans to have feather dusters in my tank.

Votes: 26 14.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back