Brand new to reefing.

  • Thread starter Thread starter Gary S
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Gary S

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 2, 2018
Messages
243
Reaction score
83
Location
Warren,Pennsylvania
What state or country do you live in
Pennsylvania
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello all, I am brand new to reefing, and just purchased a tank to begin this new and intriguing hobby. I have done alot of research before making my desicion and understand this is an advanced hobby, yet am more than willing, even excited, for every aspect, from matinence, to the pleasure of owning marine life. Also I am thrilled I have found a suitable online community where in the next few weeks if I find myself in places of question, I can come and find resolution. With that, I look forward to interacting with all of you, and hope my reefing expertise will continue to grow, to the point I can help others.

Thank you all,
Gary S.
 
Welcome to R2R! You've made a good choice joining this forum, it will help you go far in this hobby and probably save you from a few headaches too! :D
 
Welcome to R2R Gary!!
welcome12_af875eaa887ed91c39e4c81c7d4fd966-0ed06ab93ea565647147c6beddbca4eb.gif
tumblr_o3y4pherIa1s3h43ko1_500.gif
 
Thank you all for your support! Amazed at all the replies in the last few hours! Now how would I go about making another thread for my build?

Click the red link below and go for it.
 

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 10 31.3%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 16 50.0%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 3 9.4%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 11 34.4%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 4 12.5%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 15 46.9%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 8 25.0%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 5 15.6%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new