Brand new to saltwater everything

Lizee

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Jul 13, 2025
Messages
1
Reaction score
14
What state or country do you live in
Kansas
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi all, I am new to reef2reef and everything saltwater.

I'm planning to start with a fowler tank. I purchased a 75 gallon Marineland aquarium and lots of equipment but had to stop working on it about a week ago due to an expensive home repair.

I was depressed for a couple of days because I've been so excited about getting the tank started, but I'm back to my happy place of planning and daydreaming.

I have tons of questions so you'll be hearing from me for sure!
 
Welcome to your new home for saltwater reef aquarium resources and fun! Welcome to the family! :D
welcome-home-logo-greeting-png.1484246
 
Welcome to Reef2Reef!!!

Clownfish.gif
 

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 5.1%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 6 7.6%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 16 20.3%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 23 29.1%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.3%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 11.4%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 4 5.1%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 10 12.7%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 6 7.6%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new