• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Brand New Vectra M2

Bentonb

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Jun 12, 2012
Messages
314
Reaction score
107
Location
Redlands, CA
What state or country do you live in
California
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi all,
I've got a new in box Vectra M2 for sale 360 shipped or 340 local pick up (SoCal (Redlands/San Bernardino/Riverside)).
Also if you locally pick up the vectra M2 I'll give you this CAD lights skimmer for free. (Local Pick up Only)

20200220_221104.jpg


20191026_150650.jpg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 3 42.9%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 2 28.6%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 14.3%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 14.3%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new