• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Brand New Vectra M2

Bentonb

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Jun 12, 2012
Messages
314
Reaction score
107
Location
Redlands, CA
What state or country do you live in
California
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi all,
I've got a new in box Vectra M2 for sale 360 shipped or 340 local pick up (SoCal (Redlands/San Bernardino/Riverside)).
Also if you locally pick up the vectra M2 I'll give you this CAD lights skimmer for free. (Local Pick up Only)

20200220_221104.jpg


20191026_150650.jpg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 7 25.0%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 4 14.3%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 6 21.4%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 2 7.1%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 1 3.6%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 2 7.1%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 6 21.4%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new