Brand New

1673460614901.png
 
Welcome to R2R! I would second what @Steph72 said a lid for the wrasse (and firefish) as well as his recommendation on the mandarin. I would also agree with @bnord about the anemone. I would not call them difficult but they do need a fairly stable tank. They also tend to wander around a lot, and sometimes get themselves into trouble with filters/powerheads, if not happy. Personally I would hold off on the anemone and the mandarin until the tank has been running with stable parameters for a good six months or so. By then you should have testing/maintenance pretty much dialed in and been through most of the initial instabilities.

R2R-Welcome3.jpg
 
Welcome to your new home for saltwater reef aquarium resources and fun! Welcome to the family! :D
welcome-home-logo-greeting-png.1484246
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 1 11.1%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 3 33.3%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 2 22.2%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 3 33.3%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new