OP
wncnewbie

wncnewbie

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Skips reef supply is pretty close and I’m going to check it out today. Seems like a cool place. Everything else I’ve done online.
So I went and Skips was a GREAT place. Super friendly owner, open with us about his processes and such. Very clean all livestock looked very healthy. Will definitely be returning!

Fish Think Pink

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello!
WNC native here just getting into the hobbie. I work from home and have plenty of time to dedicate to my new tank. I cant wait to get some great beginners' advice and very interested in connecting with a local hobbyist and collectors.

Thanks for reading!
Just keep swimming!!

Welcome! Glad you joined. You've found the best place to find knowledge on the Internet. We were all new once, too - you will fit right in!

Have you considered starting your build thread? I found its a great place to document my tank's evolution for myself. I started tank first then joined, so I'm still finding myself going back collecting pictures & updating historically as well as current state. Once you create your first post in your thread under Forum > Member Aquariums and link it to your account, they will give you build badge (look left, under my ID)

This might help you find people local to you in Asheville:

This is a good reference book type online article I still review:

Mastering the art of locking and unlocking water pathways: What type of valves do you have on your aquarium plumbing?

• Ball valves.

Votes: 67 51.9%
  • Gate valves.

Votes: 67 51.9%
  • Check valves.

Votes: 33 25.6%
  • None.

Votes: 29 22.5%
  • Other.

Votes: 9 7.0%
Back