Branespikin Reefer 250

@Branespikin can we get an update on this tank?

I have found myself neglecting tank more and more because i am super busy at work and with the kid. Tank has a aptasia problem now. I am looking to buy a house in next few months and will most likely break down the tank. I setup a IM 25 in my office so I don’t get out of the hobby completely. I mean everything is still doing good in the tank but no new additions. Lost few things while i was away on vacation its just this aptasia is taking over slowly. I’ll probably toss in sime nudis or get a filefish just to clear things up till I decide what to do with tank
 
Here some quick pics
9CC460B7-7FB4-4F6D-9297-E56BE851F210.jpeg
8EE2FAA5-0B45-42ED-B204-66AF68382DAE.jpeg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 2 50.0%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 2 50.0%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 1 25.0%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 1 25.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new