• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Breakdown Continued-Bordentown,NJ 08505

  • Thread starter Thread starter jgraz
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
Beware this guy sold me a used test kit as new. Buyer beware. And he's rude
Used test kits? Not from me. Once again you have the wrong person. Are you seriously that upset that I called you out on your lowball offer for the Hanna's that you would stoop as low as to call someone a "cheat"
 
Ok let's see if I can get through to you.
I never claimed I did not sell you a test kit. I claimed I did not sell you a used test kit. The one you bought was brand new and wrapped as claimed. If there was an issue with it why did you not bring it up upon receiving the item instead of making something up after I refused not only your first offer for the Hanna's but you second even lower offer.
I'll ask that you please remove the pic posted about that has my email and name included on it. If I was thinking people to know that, I'll give it to them.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 7 4.5%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 11 7.1%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 17.5%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 52 33.8%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.3%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 11 7.1%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 6.5%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 24 15.6%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 10 6.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new