Breaking down my tank. Advice?

ZaidInFull

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Dec 30, 2024
Messages
5
Reaction score
2
Location
US
What state or country do you live in
Arizona
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi all,

I am going to have to break down my tank due to an out of state move.
What's the best way for me to safely rehome my live stock without turning them into the LFS? I would like to recoup some of my costs, but as long as the fish are in a safe new home I guess that's all that matters.

Any local groups you guys may recommend for me to sell some of this stuff?
 
Facebook has several active fish groups in the Phoenix area. Make sure you don't post actual prices as the group can get banned for that. Just post "looking for new waters" and your general location.

Az Fish Friends is the most active but is mostly freshwater, but plenty of people who have saltwater are also there. There's several other groups with some combination of Arizona/Phoenix Reef/Saltwater that you could join and post in as well.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 7 18.4%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 15 39.5%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 4 10.5%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 2.6%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 7.9%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 5 13.2%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 7.9%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new