Breakthecycle2's new build

I'm so sorry to hear this. You've had a lot of frustration - have you contacted the manufacturer? you won't know what they will say until you contact them. I went through two cracked tanks (upon delivery) until I got one delivered crack free. I went through amazon and they did right by me and sent the crack free third tank.

yeah I did. Im waiting until tomorrow when they are open. I just don't know if I want to wait. Im trying to get t fixed by someone local.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 4 25.0%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 8 50.0%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 4 25.0%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 2 12.5%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 8 50.0%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 5 31.3%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 2 12.5%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new