Breeder Roll Call!

  • Thread starter Thread starter inactive
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
Free Phyto Promo
Spend $39+ → free 16oz Phyto · Use code FREEPHYTO at checkout · $16.99 value · Densest 6-species blend · Free shipping on every order · 100% live arrival guaranteed Spend $39+ → free 16oz Phyto · Use code FREEPHYTO at checkout · $16.99 value · Densest 6-species blend · Free shipping on every order · 100% live arrival guaranteed
Shop Now Code: FREEPHYTO
cool babies! unfortnuately my male carpet surfed a few months back. I was very disheartened. But i am still raising his last batch (20 left) in a bc29. I did just purchase a new clown, put it in a specimen container for the female to observe and somehow that night it jumped out into the display. Luckily the female and the juvi/male are a perfect match. Now the waiting game again...i'll probably post back in like 2 years. :cry:
 
I guess I need to add,I have quit breeding,family member moved in,and I have NO ROOM at all for my set ups,every thing SOLD!
 
Oh,ya I will,I have a green house planed,but after I set up my 125 I cant stop buying corals...LOL!
 
I have pairs of

Reidi Seahorse x2 *
Erectus Seahorse x 3 *
Dwarf Seahorse x 5 *
Kuda Seahorse
Ocellaris Clownfish *
Dragonface Pipefish
Banggai Cardinalfish
Hectors Goby
Naso Tang
Sailfin Tang
2 types of gulf pipes that I cannot ID. guessing one type is Syngnathus scovelli
Cheilodipterus isostigmus

Peppermint Shrimp*
Sexy Shrimp*
Breeding size fighting conchs
Coral Banded Shrimp

Plan to try Ghost Pipes soon.

*Breeding
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 2 3.8%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 2 3.8%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 12 23.1%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 13 25.0%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.9%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 17.3%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 2 3.8%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 8 15.4%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 3 5.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new