Breeding Clownfish

majesticbigmac

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
May 2, 2021
Messages
51
Reaction score
21
Location
Birmingham
What state or country do you live in
United Kingdom
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello All, I am getting into breeding clownfish. I have 2 in a 75ltr/22g tank that are breeding on the back wall. I have a hatchery tank setup with same sal/temp. I am now setting up the roti/Phyto.
My first question is, I want to add a tile so I can take it out. Do I put it where they currently lay the eggs?
Will this disturb their breeding?
Do I need to turn wavemakers down during this? I usually have it near maxed or half way
What are some problems you have encountered when breeding clownfish?
Hope to hear from you all, many thanks for reading.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 9 5.3%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 13 7.6%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 15.9%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 57 33.5%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.2%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 12 7.1%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 12 7.1%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 26 15.3%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 12 7.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new