Feeding a Radiata Antennata and Fu Manchu lionfish (ghost shrimp)
Marine Betta (ghost shrimp/frozen)
Going thru about 5-6 dz ghost shrimp a week . Not sure if that’s the right amount or not though?
That is alot but full size specimens of your guys could pack away that many, especially if the ghosties are small. An appropriate sized molly will equal a few to several ghosties. By contrast you would probably be feeding about 15 mollies, I have an lfs that sells the right size for my guys for 98 cents and have a 2 for 1 sale every tuesday; so I stopped breeding.
Do you feed 2-3 a week; all of your guys will benefit from a gorge, fast routine. Trying to target them rather than dumping them all in will save you. And I know I had a bunch of mouths eating live only at one time and was spending $100/month just on live food.
My fu is now going towards 7 years old, I think she's getting cataracts, hard for her to catch ghosties anymore and has refused to eat anything dead. I feed her mollies and guppies.
My Antennata and Zebra will take the frozen krill from an asian
market(real shrimp colored, not orange and fully formed, they call them tiny shrimp), and frozen silverfish, they will take the full intact pieces that look live. The frozen silverfish come from a asian
market as well. Make sure to feed the dead ghosties it will get them taking dead alternatives.