Bretts 40g breeder build

So here’s the tiles I found. Anyone have a say on these?

51BA5ED0-BB88-4B4B-8C2E-8750A8CF4561.jpeg 8015EB2F-2A9C-4F66-BC9A-29E1B8D0CBB5.jpeg 72FAD395-1E6B-40E5-B6D6-3D46E62C380F.jpeg
 
So here’s the tiles I found. Anyone have a say on these?

51BA5ED0-BB88-4B4B-8C2E-8750A8CF4561.jpeg 8015EB2F-2A9C-4F66-BC9A-29E1B8D0CBB5.jpeg 72FAD395-1E6B-40E5-B6D6-3D46E62C380F.jpeg

What type of stone is that? Looks nice!

Oh I see you are working on some kind of budget?? What's a budget? I don't think I can enable in these conditions ;Bookworm;Bookworm;Bored
 
What type of stone is that? Looks nice!

Oh I see you are working on some kind of budget?? What's a budget? I don't think I can enable in these conditions ;Bookworm;Bookworm;Bored
says in the first pic of the box. Bottichino Tumbled.

I kid you not I have 20+ boxes of them.they have 22 per box. we had them for the kitchen backsplash then changed it.
 
What type of stone is that? Looks nice!

Oh I see you are working on some kind of budget?? What's a budget? I don't think I can enable in these conditions ;Bookworm;Bookworm;Bored
yes im working on a budget. Im 16 in highschool and flight school and onto of all that im doing college classes on the side and picking up all the work I can lol
 
says in the first pic of the box. Bottichino Tumbled.

I kid you not I have 20+ boxes of them.they have 22 per box. we had them for the kitchen backsplash then changed it.

I thought that was a color not a type of stone lol I'll have to look into that ;Bookworm;Writing
 
They are Marble tiles, I haven't heard of anyone using marble tiles in a tank before, probably because of the price of them...
lol. well they are not getting used here we were just going to throw them out today. no one wants them. sooooo I guess its another one of Bretts craziness
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 1 4.5%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 5 22.7%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 6 27.3%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 4 18.2%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 5 22.7%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 1 4.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new