OP
Brew12

Brew12

Electrical Gru
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thanks. I will have to find it on Adam’s site.
He may not have some of these on his site. If you order a Battlebox, you can end up with a few he normally doesn't sell. Just one more bonus of going that route.

OP
OP
Brew12

Brew12

Electrical Gru
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Happy Independence Day!

it’s a holiday, and I live in Alabama, so something has to go on the smoker, right?
Brisket flat is today’s choice.
Oh, and remember to call Will Smith if you see any large flying objects today.
F2CF4EA1-A3EB-4691-8FAF-7626E9B38CE9.jpeg

Saith

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Your tank is amazing! Thank you for keeping the thread updated this entire time and for your honesty about reef keeping. I started reading it just to see how you liked your SCA tank since they are one of the companies I am considering. I didn't expect to spend the next two weeks reading 203 pages. It was great to read about and see pictures as you dealt with issues and what changes you made as your tank progressed. This is an inspiration and will be an excellent reference.

OP
OP
Brew12

Brew12

Electrical Gru
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Your tank is amazing! Thank you for keeping the thread updated this entire time and for your honesty about reef keeping. I started reading it just to see how you liked your SCA tank since they are one of the companies I am considering. I didn't expect to spend the next two weeks reading 203 pages. It was great to read about and see pictures as you dealt with issues and what changes you made as your tank progressed. This is an inspiration and will be an excellent reference.
Thank you so much! This really is why I have worked hard to document everything, even when it hasn't been easy. I hope you enjoy your reefing journey!

RichtheReefer21

Scrap Yard Reefer
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Happy Independence Day!

it’s a holiday, and I live in Alabama, so something has to go on the smoker, right?
Brisket flat is today’s choice.
Oh, and remember to call Will Smith if you see any large flying objects today.
F2CF4EA1-A3EB-4691-8FAF-7626E9B38CE9.jpeg
How are you getting the cream color?

Cumin?

OP
OP
Brew12

Brew12

Electrical Gru
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Great that you were able to getaway.

Is that an LM Bass?
It is. And for northern Wisconsin, that one is a monster. Just under 5 pounds. Far and away the largest I've ever caught out of the lake.

Victoria M

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
It is. And for northern Wisconsin, that one is a monster. Just under 5 pounds. Far and away the largest I've ever caught out of the lake.
How was the drive? How is the puppers? She missed you I am sure! A day Fishing in the rain beats a day at work! :)
That looks like a lovely time. Water front cottage?

OP
OP
Brew12

Brew12

Electrical Gru
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
How was the drive? How is the puppers? She missed you I am sure! A day Fishing in the rain beats a day at work! :)
That looks like a lovely time. Water front cottage?
The drive is pretty brutal but only one mishap. Damaged my fender in a drive through. The turn was too tight to pull the boat through it. Wasn't happy, but it is what it is.
It is a water front cottage on a clear, spring fed lake. Been going up there every summer since I was around 10. Missed a few years while in the Navy and missed last year, but I get there when I can.

Victoria M

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The drive is pretty brutal but only one mishap. Damaged my fender in a drive through. The turn was too tight to pull the boat through it. Wasn't happy, but it is what it is.
It is a water front cottage on a clear, spring fed lake. Been going up there every summer since I was around 10. Missed a few years while in the Navy and missed last year, but I get there when I can.
That does suck about the fender. That is just lovely that you have that long history there. Memories...
Good with the whole Extended family then?

OP
OP
Brew12

Brew12

Electrical Gru
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
That does suck about the fender. That is just lovely that you have that long history there. Memories...
Good with the whole Extended family then?
A little family drama, but it wasn't too bad. At least it distracted from people wanting to talk about my divorce!
I was able to see all but one of my nieces and nephews. He stayed home to work. The kids are getting older, so I think that is going to be more common now.

RichtheReefer21

Scrap Yard Reefer
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
A little family drama, but it wasn't too bad. At least it distracted from people wanting to talk about my divorce!
I was able to see all but one of my nieces and nephews. He stayed home to work. The kids are getting older, so I think that is going to be more common now.
Theres always a few at the reunions isnt there? Thats where the wet fish comes in...
giphy.gif

GoVols

Cobb / Webb - 1989
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

Holly-Marie with her 13 pound Maine Coone

image000000.jpg

Bubbles, bubbles, and more bubbles: Do you keep bubble-like corals in your reef?

• I currently have bubble-like corals in my reef.

Votes: 20 34.5%
  • I don’t currently have bubble-like corals in my reef, but I have in the past.

Votes: 7 12.1%
  • I don’t currently have bubble-like corals in my reef, but I plan to in the future.

Votes: 19 32.8%
  • I don’t currently have bubble-like corals in my reef and have no plans to in the future.

Votes: 11 19.0%
  • Other.

Votes: 1 1.7%
Back