Brian Reefer Max S-850 Build

bpinkstaff

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Jun 30, 2017
Messages
249
Reaction score
277
Location
Rockton, Il
What state or country do you live in
Illinois
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello all! After a long break just ordered my new tank! Any advise would be greatly appreciated and I will post to thread as I progress! Reefer Max s-850.
 
Do you have an idea of what equipment you want for the tank? What about stocking list?
 
Good luck with your new tank!
 
Other then being super heavy. the s1000 is 550+ lbs empty
I have seen when they get delivered new, the tank is on top of the boxes for the stand etc. so you will need help lifting the tank just t assemble everything else.

I bought mine used. its a nice looking tank
 
20250815_110103_A83D9080-91D6-4853-963C-8CF3AB9EE505.png


20250815_110103_E4F7C60E-E308-4CF6-A281-7E0521E73BDB.png


20250815_110104_C981E1F3-4F72-4B2A-8C49-5325735BB6EB.png


20250815_110104_2FEA2CC2-8CEF-4363-A3D8-A95A42B8449D.png


20250815_110104_20C42608-D623-4077-A1AA-5F69857781DC.png


20250815_110104_F9AF16BE-DE14-4637-99F7-E5097BED31FD.png


20250815_110105_73298B41-9DB2-4410-BECD-EE79FF2F81C2.png


20250815_110105_52CAA3FE-4992-4BCF-9295-E98E6AA171F7.png


20250815_110105_160B2709-3D6C-4A34-BB95-FE251C71EF99.png

Supplies arriving tank will deliver on Monday!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 2 12.5%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 7 43.8%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 2 12.5%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 6.3%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 2 12.5%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 12.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new