Brian's 270 gallon Starphire

Looks awesome!
 
Nice work. The tank looks great!
 
Wow, that is going to be some school of Cirrhilabrus jordani! I can't wait to see them in the tank.
 
It been awhile since I updated this. Here are a few Cirrhilabrus jordani that will be going into QT. And yes that is two different buckets of fish. :)

IMG_1314.jpg


IMG_1313.jpg
YoWZerzzzzz!!!!

very very nice....

looking forward to seeing them in the tank... I counter 14... am I close? ;) that's what I call a HAREM!!! :) :) :)
 
Very nice!! It looks really open, enough room for those fishies to swim.
 
Wow, that is going to be some school of Cirrhilabrus jordani! I can't wait to see them in the tank.

YoWZerzzzzz!!!!

very very nice....

looking forward to seeing them in the tank... I counter 14... am I close? ;) that's what I call a HAREM!!! :) :) :)

There are 13 of them. A few when to a few good friends and I lost a 2 in QT. There will be 5 go into the tank.
 
Very nice!! It looks really open, enough room for those fishies to swim.

Thanks! I do love the open look. Being a coral collector I some time wonder if there will be enough room for all the corals I want... time will tell. Oh and there will be plenty of fish :bigsmile:.

wow, everything is looking great ! nice fish additions too :)

Thanks you!
 
Here are a few closeups of some of my corals that made the move. I lost nearly 85 SPS corals... so it time to rebuild.

Nothing special, but here you go :) .

IMG_1421.jpg


IMG_1432.jpg


IMG_1430.jpg


IMG_1431.jpg
 
How did you lose so many corals?

Moving to a new house and setuping up a new tank, I was not able to hold my corals. I had them at a few friends house and they didn't tranfer well. I was prepared to lose a few but never as mant as I did. larger colonies are herd to move plus I had a lot of corals to move which is never easy. The good thing is that I have a few good friend that will help me out in rebuilding.
 
Besides add the flame wrasses, I added 3 Hemitaurichthys polylepis. I originally wanted 5 but only received 4 and lost one in QT. I will be adding 2 more down the road. After them I'll be adding a few large angels :D.

IMG_1463.jpg

IMG_1465.jpg

IMG_1464.jpg

IMG_1466.jpg

IMG_1467.jpg
 
nice Brian !... let me know if you need to restock SPS :)
 
Been awhile since I have updated this. This weekend has been preety busy. Friday I recieved a nice 30th B-day present from my wife and kids :)

Chaetodontoplus septentrionalis better known as Blueline Angel. She about 4.5"

IMG_1555.jpg


Heres the pic from DD.

blueline.png


Today I received another box fill of goodies from a good friend. :crossedlips:

IMG_1556.jpg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 4.1%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 6 6.1%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 21 21.4%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 29 29.6%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 9.2%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 9 9.2%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 12 12.2%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 7 7.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new