Brian's 270 gallon Starphire

Little Blueline update :).

IMG_1820.jpg


IMG_1822.jpg


IMG_1791.jpg
 
Wow, it's been awhile since i have updated this. I'll start were I left off. Since adding the 1st Blueline, I have added another. This one is a bit big and I was hoping to pair them, but lost the 1st one shorty after I recevied this one.

IMG_3706.jpg


IMG_3710.jpg


IMG_3715.jpg


IMG_3721.jpg


I also added a foxface to help with a little bubble algae problem I'm having.

IMG_3727.jpg
 
Not much has changed beside adding a few new corals and some growt. I was able to get a few picture of what I hope will not be the start of a war between two of my flame wrasses. A submale, that might be turning "supermale" decided to test the waters a bit.

Here is a pic of my "supermale" for reference.

maleflame4.jpg


.... and this a my submale testing the waters. Now this could be because of the addition of the blueline, as I have never seen him flash like this. It last more than 2 hrs!

submaleflashing_-2.jpg


Flashing for a female
submaleflashing_-3.jpg

Flashing for the "supermale"
submaleflashing_-4.jpg


submaleflashing_-5.jpg


Lots more updates soon!
 
wow awesome Brian .. the 4rth pic surely is nice...
 
Beautiful!
 
Very nice! I also have a 270 with teh same FP but yours looks alot bigger.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 4.1%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 6 6.1%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 21 21.4%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 29 29.6%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 9.2%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 9 9.2%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 12 12.2%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 7 7.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new