Brian's 270 gallon Starphire

pyrimind.jpg
 
did you paint the back glass black?
 
oh cool!! did they charge extra to have it done, and what was the $$$?
 
:D :D

Love it.

I have been eyeing out certain similar species, but my current black/white fish fits the bill for that color scheme already... I have more similar colors coming down the road too so I must "choose wisely" - next additions have "bright pretty colors" LOL. You still have me tempted and dreaming about BL's :angel:
 
:D :D

Love it.

I have been eyeing out certain similar species, but my current black/white fish fits the bill for that color scheme already... I have more similar colors coming down the road too so I must "choose wisely" - next additions have "bright pretty colors" LOL. You still have me tempted and dreaming about BL's :angel:

Are you thinking of Chaetodon burgessi, as they have crossed my mine too. Now I need to know what this "bright pretty colors" fish is :bigsmile:.
 
They have been in consideration, same with the color "scheme" though... I have a thing for black and white (and gray) fish, one species in particular, LOL! Butterfly(ies) wouldn't be until the fall/winter once temps cool down for shipping though.

The "bright pretty colors" is a trio of anthias that will be shipped to me late this week, or early next week. Keep an eye on my thread over there.
 
Last edited:

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 4.4%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 6 6.6%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 20 22.0%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 27 29.7%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.1%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 9.9%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 6 6.6%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 11 12.1%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 7 7.7%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new