Brian's 270 gallon Starphire

OBT.jpg
 
I picked up 3 monti's and 4 acro's. Here a peak of one that I got. A nice red with green base table. More to come :). Thanks Brad, it was great seeing you and the family today. Your tank looks great!

-030.jpg
 
does the starfire really make a difference?
 
Here's the rest of this weeks new pickup's. I also got a frag of of the Appleberry that I don't have a pic of.

-005-1.jpg


-011-1.jpg


-020-1.jpg


-003.jpg


-013.jpg
 
Last edited:
As some of you may know that I have a harm of 5 flame wrasse. Today I was able to capture one of the spawning events :).

This is the shorten version, as the event last 30 min.

040-2.jpg


043-2.jpg


045-2.jpg


047-2.jpg


048-2.jpg


049-2.jpg


050-2.jpg


053-2.jpg


052-2.jpg
 
WOW THEY ARE BEAUTIFUL!!! ALONG WITH THE TANK!!!

Great job so far:wink:
 
They would make some awesome babies!!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 4.4%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 6 6.6%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 20 22.0%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 27 29.7%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.1%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 9.9%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 6 6.6%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 11 12.1%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 7 7.7%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new