• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Bringing prices back to earth

OP
OP
B

B-ridge

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Getting multiple private messages. No I am not shipping at this time. I apologize everyone. Don’t wanna deal with the hassle of shipping.
Have someone local interested in buying all at 1 time. Will keep everyone informed. Thanks

OP
OP
B

B-ridge

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
SOLD. Pending pickup this evening. If it doesn’t go as planned I’ll go down the line of private messages
Keep in mind people I am 1.5-2 hours out of New York City. For these prices I am NOT delivering.
Contemplating selling indo golds also. I’ll let you know I.
Thank you all for the quick response

OP
OP
B

B-ridge

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Not stupid bro. When mine grow out I’ll keep you in mind and still honor the prices. Might be a little while. Thank you for the interest though

Bronx_Discuss

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Good on you offering these great pieces for amazing prices. Someone is gonna have themselves a great Christmas gift. Props bro!

Solofish732

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
torches available
2 heads holy grail-$50 each
3 1/2 heads of dragon soul-$50 each
2 heads of Aussie gold-$50 each
Not shipping at this time as I’m sure this should sell quick. Posted on local forums also.
that's a great price

OP
OP
B

B-ridge

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
@Bronx_Discuss
Thanks brother. I appreciate it. Hope he enjoys them as much as I do. And I hope we don’t see them listed up here next week for double or triple what he’s paying
Just tired of hobbyist and vendors marking up these prices. In all reality it is OUR fault. They can only sell them for what we are willing to pay. If us hobbyist would stick together like we used to as little as 5 years ago prices wouldn’t be so outrageous. They can’t sell if we don’t buy at there prices. What happens next is they have to lower prices. But people have to have the “it” thing. Or the new “hot” coral and vendors take advantage of it. Then hobbyist buy up. Not for the love of the hobby but to make a quick buck.
I will continue to grow out my corals. Torches. Acans. Scolys. Zoas. Hammers. Octospawn. Etc etc. and I will continue to buy when I see a fair price. I will also continue to sell cheap or give away hoping the people who buy or get these corals do the same. We don’t have to pay or rely on these outrageous hobbyist and vendors who are out to make a quick buck. We have each other. May take a little longer but the more people hop on board and grow out the better we all will be.
I’ve said enough. God bless and enjoy your holidays everyone

BenitaSolo

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I love the mentality! Trading works out pretty well but takes a lot of work that many just do not want to mess with. I sure hope we dont see these for sale tomorrow on the forum for 3x-4x the price from the guy that juts bought them!

A.grant 22

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
This was the Mentality I was told existed in this hobby just rarely get to experience it glad to c someone selling for the hobbyist and at a reasonable price instead of trying to capitalize on what’s hot at the moment

Yamil Montanez

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
torches available
2 heads holy grail-$50 each
3 1/2 heads of dragon soul-$50 each
2 heads of Aussie gold-$50 each
Not shipping at this time as I’m sure this should sell quick. Posted on local forums also.
Where in NY ? I'm intrested

Yamil Montanez

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
SOLD. Pending pickup this evening. If it doesn’t go as planned I’ll go down the line of private messages
Keep in mind people I am 1.5-2 hours out of New York City. For these prices I am NOT delivering.
Contemplating selling indo golds also. I’ll let you know I.
Thank you all for the quick response
Put me on the list of the indo gold if you decide to sell.

mike321

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
If you ever come across any other types of torches, keep me in mind.

Terriblesam

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Please pm me a picture of your holy grail when you have some free time. Thank you.

Building with glass and silicone: Have you ever built a tank or had a custom tank built?

• I have built an aquarium.

Votes: 31 15.3%
  • I have had a custom tank built.

Votes: 47 23.3%
  • I have never built a tank or had a custom tank built.

Votes: 116 57.4%
  • Other.

Votes: 8 4.0%
Back