Bringing the 125 back to life build thread

One more done will be for euphyllia types

E1443B1E-ABB8-46CD-9E56-56FFC7893265.jpeg 6A4F1A41-31C1-4565-BBA2-83401C4A043C.jpeg 178E54DB-7E5B-408E-BCEF-2BB7ED8A3116.jpeg
 
Ok. This thread had become too unorganized and complex. I am going to septate it into new threads by tank. Please bear with me as I correct my l.a.r.s. and post redirect links. My apologies
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 2 3.5%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 16 28.1%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 19 33.3%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 6 10.5%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 1.8%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 5.3%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 7 12.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 5.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new