Bristle tooth tang weird spot

Jeff5333

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 25, 2019
Messages
13
Reaction score
5
What state or country do you live in
New Jersey
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yesterday I saw this spot on my tang closer to the head I thought it was a scrape. Then this morning I see the second mark closer to the tail… is this just a scratch or something else and should I treat….

Brand new tank I just set up I had this fish for 4 years

IMG_4215.jpeg
 
Yesterday I saw this spot on my tang closer to the head I thought it was a scrape. Then this morning I see the second mark closer to the tail… is this just a scratch or something else and should I treat….

Brand new tank I just set up I had this fish for 4 years

IMG_4215.jpeg
Looks to be a scrape injury. While it should heal on its own, keep an eye on it
Have on hand some seachem kanaplex should it become infected
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 2 3.6%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 16 28.6%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 18 32.1%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 6 10.7%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 1.8%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 5.4%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 7 12.5%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 5.4%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new